- Competition Name: Win a Rolex Submariner “Hulk”
- Promoter: The Watch Society Co Pty Ltd (ABN 93 670 357 436) (Promoter) of 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Contact details available at: https://thewatchsociety.co.
- Entry Requirements: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must purchase a
limited, collectors-edition digital art from https://thewatchsociety.co to receive their entry.
- Maximum entries: 700 per person.
- Number of winners: There will be a maximum number of one (1) Winner.
- Location: The Competition runs Australia-wide, excluding South Australia. International
entrants residing overseas may enter the Competition but are solely responsible for
ensuring compliance with the laws in their applicable country and jurisdiction. For the
avoidance of doubt, the Promoter is not liable or responsible for any consequences in
connection with a breach of international laws by the entrant as a result of entering or
otherwise participating in this Competition.
- Promotion Period: Competition commences 6th August and ends at 6th Sep, or when all entries are sold.
- Prizes: One (1) Rolex Submariner “Hulk”. For the purposes of this Competition, the
total prize pool is estimated to be no more than $40,000. The Prize(s) must be taken as
stated and are not transferable to another person, unless agreed to in writing by the
Promoter. The Prizes are not exchangeable for other goods or services from the
Promoter. Any additional expense incurred as a result of winning this prize is the
responsibility of the Winner. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with
an equivalent cash prize in its sole discretion.
- Prize date and selection of winners: All entries will be assigned a number and the
Winners will be drawn by a random electronic number generator via
randomdraws.com.au accessed on a device at 11 York Street(Head Office) at 18:00pm AEST on 6th Sep 2023 unless notified sooner. An independent scrutineer
will be present for the drawing of the winner, in accordance with the relevant laws.
- Publication of winners: Winners will be personally notified in writing by within 7 days
of the draw. The Promoter will also attempt to contact the Winner by the phone number
and social media handle(s) provided by the Entrant. Winners will also be announced
online at https://thewatchsociety.co within 7 days of the draw.
- Winner eligibility: To be eligible to win, the Entrant’s details provided to us must contain
correct and accurate information. Employees of the Promoter and family members of
employees of the Promoter are not eligible to win.
- Prize Delivery: Prizes will be sent to the Winners to their nominated address within five
(5) business days of confirmation of the Winner’s eligibility. The Promoter will pay for the
delivery of the Prize to the Winner’s nominated address, however the Winner is
responsible for any other costs associated it’s receipt of the Prize, including any taxes or
transfer duties or costs. The Promoter is not liable for any delay in delivery of the Prize.
- Information on how to enter and information provided in Part A form part of these terms
and conditions and by entering into this Competition, each Entrant is deemed to have
accepted and understood these terms and conditions. The Entrant agrees that these terms
and conditions constitute all of the terms and conditions between the Entrant and the
Promoter governing this Competition.
- To enter, Entrants must meet all of the Entry Requirements to enter the Competition as set
out in the Schedule. The Entrant warrants and represents to the Promoter that it meets all
of the Entry Requirements.
- Entry is open to residents of the Territories.
- The Competition will be open during the Promotion Period. All eligible entries must be
received by the Promoter during this time. Entries are deemed to be received at the time
of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the Entrant.
Selection of Winner
- The Winner will be selected by random draw, on the dates and at the location outlined in
Part A. Entries that are incomplete or incomprehensible will be deemed invalid and will be
ineligible to win.
- Prizes will only be awarded to the person named on entry, subject to their entry complying
with these terms and conditions.
- If for any reason, a prize or element of a prize is unclaimed by the Winner within 3 months
of the drawing date despite reasonable steps by the Promoter to contact the Winner, the
prize will be re-drawn at 2:00pm AEST the following Friday, in the same manner and at the
same place as paragraph 5 or in accordance with requirements of the NSW Office of
Gaming, Liquor and Racing.
- The Entrant is solely responsible for ensuring that it are eligible to be a Winner, and the
Promoter will not be in any way liable to an Entrant, should the Entrant be found to be
ineligible to win the Competition.
- Prizes are provided on an “as is” basis and the Promoter will not make any modifications
to the Prizes at the Winner’s request.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delivery of prizes to a wrong address or account due
to any error by the Winner.
- If the Winner claims a prize but is found to be in eligible or if the Winner does not provide
valid delivery details within the time frame specified by the Promoter, the Winner forfeits
the Prize and it will not be re-drawn.
- The Promoter will not be liable for re-drawing or providing a replacement prize for any
Prizes that are not received by the Winner due to being lost in transit, stolen or due to any
failure to accept delivery by the Winner or due to any error in details provided by the Winner.
- The Prizes may contain goods or services from 3rd party brands. Unless otherwise
specified, the provision, advertisement or offer of prizes from a 3rd party brand does not
constitute any sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the good, service, content,
policies, practices or services offered by those parties.
- Where a Prize is specified to be delivered directly from the 3rd party prize supplier, as a
condition of entry, the Winner agrees that its details may be provided to the 3rd party prize
supplier by the Promoter on its behalf for the purpose of delivery of the Prize to the Winner.
- As a condition of entering this Competition, Entrants agree to provide personal information
to the Promoter. Personal information collected during the course of this Competition will
Personal information submitted may be provided to third parties for the purpose of
administering this Promotion and distributing the prizes, including to agents, contractors
and prize suppliers. The Promoter may also use this personal information to contact you
regarding, marketing, offers or Promotions from time to time.
- As a condition of entry, each Entrant agrees that the Promoter may use their name (either
in full or in part), likeness, voice and image (including any photograph and film) in any
marketing and promotion of any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
Promoter, for an unlimited period of time and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for
- By uploading, publishing, transmitting or making available any data, content or other
material in connection with this Competition (Entrant Content), the Entrant agrees to grant
the Promoter, its affiliates, licensees and successors a non-exclusive, royalty-free,
perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and fully sub-licensable right to use, communicate,
reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display in any form, any such content, including but not limited to text, images, videos, graphics, audio and photographs without attribution.
- The Entrant warrants and represents that:
(a) it holds all the intellectual property rights to the Entrant Content;
(b) it has the authority and licence to upload, make available and licence the Entrant
Content to the Promoter; and
(c) the Promoter’s use of the content will not infringe or violate any third-party rights,
including but not limited to defamation, intellectual property rights, moral rights and
privacy rights and will not give rise to an obligation to make any payment to a third
- The Entrant agrees that they are solely liable for the Entrant Content and that, to the fullest
extent of the law, the Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Entrant Content.
Reservation of rights
- The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of identity or proof
of residency at the address specified in their submission in order to claim a prize. Proof of
identification and residency is at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. In the event that
a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize and no substitute
will be offered.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, modify or cancel the Competition and may
administer this Competition in the manner that it considers appropriate in accordance with
Australian law, including where the Competition is not capable of running as planned, such
as where there has been infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised
intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the
Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper
conduct of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant that has, or
is suspected by the Promoter to have:
(a) breached any of these terms and conditions;
(b) tampered with the entry process or the Competition;
(c) engaged in any unlawful conduct;
(d) engaged in any other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper
conduct of the Competition or the reputation of the Promoter.
Exclusion of liability
- The Promoter will not be liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries including due to
technical disruptions, delayed or misplaced postage, network congestion or for any other
reason. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not accept any liability
for any error, omission or failure to administer this Competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, all Entrants release, and indemnify
and hold harmless the Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents and contractors),
from and against, all liability (including negligence), actions, claims, costs, losses or
expenses arising out of or in connection with: any act, omission, negligence, fraud, wilful
misconduct or breach of these terms and conditions by the Entrant, its nominees or agents
and the Entrant or Winner’s acceptance of, use of or attempted use of any prize(s) and
participation in the Competition, including (but not limited to) loss of income, damage to
property and personal injury whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some
negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers,
employees, agents and contractors) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any
personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but
not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a)inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction, malfunction of any telephone
network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer
equipment, or software (whether or not under Promoter ’s control);
(c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic
congestion on the Internet or at any website;
(d) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(e) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition;
(f) any variation in prize value as stated in the Schedule;
(g) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant;
(h) redemption or use of a prize; and
(i) any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its employees or
agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or
services by any person to a Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons
accompanying a Winner.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter’s total aggregate liability to the
Entrant under or in any way connected with these terms and conditions and the
Competition, or the performance or non-performance of these terms and conditions is
limited to an amount equal to any amounts paid by the Entrant to the Promotor in the
three (3) month period immediately preceding the date on which the relevant claim arose,
which may be zero.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed under the laws of New
South Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
New South Wales and its appellate courts.
- Failure by Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
- Capitalised terms used throughout these terms and conditions are defined in the Schedule
unless specified otherwise.
- Authorised under the following licence number(s): NSW:TP/02362